Google Adsense Testimonial : Mahonar Katri

Feel need to be encourage? Don't be sad, there are many tools to make money online beside Google AdSense. You may read check all Cash generator in this blog or you may try forex bussiness online to make money. Here is a testimonial from Mahonar Katri
It's hard to make money through google.It' doesn't pay nice but only terminates every time", One staff of mine said this to me. He worked for google adsense for 2 months.He was going to get the check for the first time but was terminated because of high CTR. This was surely going to happened to him because he was in adsense click exchage group as well sending mail to the known to give click in his website

Yes,I also think it's hard to make money through google without having a professional website. But there are many people who make money through google by doing very hard work. They use every system they can use to make money from adsense.

I am also an adsense worker since 2+ years.I was totally unknown about this job when I signed up for this. The account was totally null for 1 and half months.After that I got some knowledge about how to use adsnese,how to keep the adsense code in blogspot and how to make people click on the ads.Then after I made $117 and got the first check after 3 months.Really it was so hard to make money. But for now generation who want to start google adsense home business can make easy money if they know the terms of google adsense. Although I don't have professional website till now but I got check 3 time already through blogspot. It was eating my brain to make money from blogspot.

And now I am irritated to use blogspot so, I use goodtolove.com to make money from adsense. As much I got experienced about google adsense the most easy way is this one for me to make money.I was totally amazed when I started to see my account increasing day by day without any effort by $3-$7 daily. But till now don't think that you will make money from 'goodtolove.com' without doing any effort.It is not paying you to sign up in their account.But you won't get tired to work in their website because it's fun over there.
We can make friends , post our favourite videos,favourite images and faourite webpages there.For this they will share their 60% revenue with us.

What we need more than that if we can make money through them without promoting our website and getting our mind out. I post around 30+ videos,10+images and unlimited webpages in their website daily. And this makes me money from google adsense.When I get bored then I keep on making friends and sending them mail as well I view someone's else posting and encourage them. I think this is the community website made for adsense account holders like us who don't have time to promote the website and searching for entertainment. Really I appreciate their work for us and sharing their revenue with us.


It is said by mahonar that he join goodlove.com and get 60% revenue from them. I think there are many site like goodlove.com, or may be you can make your own site like goodlove.com and earn more than your earning from internet now. My opinion is If I have more times to code and outstanding skill in creating webpage using any programming language like PHP, ASPX, HTML ect. I'll create a my own search engine, my own google adsense, my own friendster, my own flickers and soon so that you'll create a new standard that boost your income from the internet.

0 comments:

 
uniquecuisine.blogspot.com template by : unique-templates